Moyer Law Group has the experience and know-how to provide legal advice and representation to insurance companies and self-insured corporations throughout Florida. Insurance Carriers and self-insured corporations regularly retain our lawyers to defend their insureds in high exposure claims, including property damage, personal injury and product liability. We keep the teams assigned to these individual matters small in order to ensure a high level of client familiarity, as well as a cost-effective approach. Also, we recognize the value of timely reporting to clients and carriers in order to keep all participants apprised of substantive events impacting on liability and damages analysis.
Moyer Law Group knows how to litigate insurance defense cases. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling insurance claims, insurance litigation and subrogation for our clients at every level of state and federal courts, and are dedicated to providing the personal attention and respect that your company deserves. Moyer Law Group provides insurance companies with a wide variety of legal services, including:
- Claim management and apportionment services
- Wrongful death defense
- Personal injury defense
- Cyber security liability
- Automotive and trucking litigation
- Premises liability
- Employers’ liability cases
- First party insurance defense
- Bad faith litigation
- Professional liability litigation
- Coverage opinion letters
- Insurance appellate litigation
Moyer Law Group understands our clients’ needs including finding effective solutions with clients best interests in mind. Although Moyer Law Group has forged its reputation through its litigation abilities, our attorneys are committed to resolving your problems without ever having to go to court. We understand how expensive litigation can become, and that litigation may not be the best option in your case. For those reasons, our attorneys routinely utilize arbitration and mediation to settle disputes for clients at much reduced cost, and propose settlements that have your company’s best interests in mind. Moyer Law Group regularly assists insurance companies in situations involving third parties by initiating subrogation claims against at-fault third parties in order to get reimbursement for any payments to insureds under their policies.
Representative Experience of Attorneys:
- Defended a wrongful death case against a national transportation company where two teenagers were killed in an accident with a tractor trailer.
- Obtained a voluntary dismissal with no settlement payment on behalf of a national retailer in a premises liability claim
- Represented a commercial seafood business when a person fell through their dock.
- Defended a wrongful death lawsuit against a doggy door manufacturer after a two-year old drowned.
- Obtained a dismissal against our driver insured in a motor vehicle accident claim.
- Represented an insurance company against a Declaratory Judgment Action brought by an insured related to coverage under a nuisance claim.
- Represented a large retailer against a sexual harassment claim brought by a female employee.
- Defended a large grocery store chain related to a slip and fall case with possible fraud.
- Obtained a dismissal of a premises liability claim against national retailer with no settlement payment.